Wednesday, July 11, 2018

At World’s End

Decided to make a stop for a much needed getaway from the World, so I chose At World’s End State Park in rural Pennsylvania. Got lost on a trail, got caught in a storm, and lost all cell phone service. It was exactly what I needed to do. Found a couple cairns and deep wooded shrines. I have lost myself in the modern world, becoming as dead as the concrete and manmade structures that surround me, and all their tribal, political drama on both sides of the fight, and I desperately needed to shut it off. And that I did, without even knowing I would, here at world’s end. With comfortably affordable camping, and a wide option in trails that stretch to lengths that even an experience hiker would be made satisfied, this was the respite I desperately needed to experience. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment