Sunday, September 16, 2018

Fright Fest 2018

A little known fact about me: I am a huge rap fan. I’m headed out to see Twiztid, one of my favorite acts in the horrorcore-rap scene, and I can’t wait. I have been following their work since 1998 when they were first showing up on the Psychpathic Records team, and since then they have made quite the following for themselves. Not to mention a new label with great music, and acts such as Last American Rockstars, and G-Mo Skee. I’ll be at the Pittsburg Event. If you are a juggalo, and you’re going, hit me up. We can talk history. I’ve seen a million concerts, and these guys were always up on the top shelf as some of the best live performances I’ve ever had the honor to peep with my own two eyeballs.  MAJIK MAJIK WHAAAAT! 




No comments:

Post a Comment