Saturday, August 25, 2018

OtherWorld Caricatures

I hit the ground running, but kept tripping...
I started my own business in my fashion of “just do it already!” I spent almost all of my money on equipment, and then lost my car, and then lost my beloved computer. On top of all that it rained here in the north east and did not stop for months. We went from winter, to spring, to 


“Well what about second spring?”,

and then we jumped over Summer and landed on early Fall. Strange times. 
Being that I am a caricature artist who depends on good weather to make a profit, that hurt. But it only took a few good shows to get from a grueling 0 to a happy 78%. My set up looks better now, and I’m learning from experience what I need next to succeed in this buisness. Also started making more pet caricatures on display as I have discovered that pet events are big up north during the death-trap winter season. Got new banners, and got some great new appreciation for what I do for a living. And since this blog is primary meant to share details about my writing, I am also developing an anthology of short stories that will tie into my adventures as a carnival caricature artist some. Until next time! Take care friends.








No comments:

Post a Comment