Sunday, February 2, 2014

news!

So I have unintentionally started a new novel last week. A powerful story that follows a young girl as she struggles over the loss of her best friend in a tragic car accident, and the man responsible for the death as he tries to reconcile with the families of whom he has damaged as a result of his reckless actions. A tale about love, anger, loss, and the greatest challenge to those whom have lost everything; forgiveness.
More info on that project as it develops. The working title is Heaven's Valley.
In other news, I'll be taking a break from the Chronicles stories to really focus on the development of my upcoming historic fiction, Goddess in Flames. I'm hoping to have a few more short stories ready to post in a week or two. I want to creat at least ten Chronicle stories which are all set in the world of GIF, but it all boils down on the spare time I will have available to me from now and until the deadline of my historic fiction. However, that is not to say that once I free up some space in my schedule after I finish the book, that I won't continue to write more Chronicle stories. I have tons of ideas for that. I may even release a book later that will contain all of my short stories that were set in that world.
This week I am also beginning an all new pinup sketch. I'll post the snap shots of my progress here on my blog.
Speaking of art! Next week on the 5th of February, I will be heading out to Tampa Bay to draw live caricatures at the Florida State Fair, which starts on the 6th. I hope to see you all there!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment