Three Horn Beastie! I wasn’t quite sure where I was going when I started this one, but damn it I was ready for the adventure. This one I envisioned shedding his shaggy hair to prepare for the hot summer. Mating season is almost done, and now it’s time to get hot and get fat. Enjoy!
Monday, March 5, 2018
Hairy Triceratops
Three Horn Beastie! I wasn’t quite sure where I was going when I started this one, but damn it I was ready for the adventure. This one I envisioned shedding his shaggy hair to prepare for the hot summer. Mating season is almost done, and now it’s time to get hot and get fat. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It’s late... It’s October... It’s Halloween and I’m stuck here... We were pushing toward the home stretch on a day that I hold very dear to ...
-
Overpopulation is believed to be the source of what caused bacteria to transform, sometime during the first 700,000 years of this earth'...
-
I heard her calling so I went. I followed her cries to the shore, but they did not stop there, for her airy voice drew me further. I wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment